Dutchhelmets.nl is lid en houder van het Keurmerk Online-Musea.nl.
Dutchhelmets.nl is member of and has the Online-Musea.nl certificate.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Dutchhelmets.nl website.
All photographs on this website are property of Dutchhelmets.nl and are not to be reproduced or used by others without permission of the Dutchhelmets.nl administrator.
• Dutchhelmets.nl is controlled and operated by the Dutchhelmets.nl administrator in the Netherlands. Where content published on Dutchhelmets.nl is supplied by third parties, please understand that Dutchhelmets.nl does not control or endorse such content in any way. All content offered by third parties which is not affiliated with or otherwise connected to Dutchhelmets.nl, is published in good faith. Dutchhelmets.nl does not accept responsibility for the accuracy, use or otherwise of such content. Visitors of Dutchhelmets.nl accepts total responsibility and risk for the use of Dutchhelmets.nl and all information contained within it.
• This page (together with the documents referred to on it) explains the terms in which Dutchhelmets.nl allows access to the Dutchhelmets.nl website.
• By accessing or using Dutchhelmets.nl, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and that they may be modified and posted from time to time.
• If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use Dutchhelmets.nl.
• Dutchhelmets.nl also provides links to external. Dutchhelmets.nl cannot give any undertaking, that your access or that any information, products or services you purchase or gain from third parties through Dutchhelmets.nl, or from companies to whose website Dutchhelmets.nl has provided a link, will be of satisfactory quality, and any warranties are disclaimed by Dutchhelmets.nl.
Nature of Dutchhelmets.nl and Service Availability
• Dutchhelmets.nl is a website to be used as reference for museums, collectors and others interested in the history of helmets produced and/or used in the Netherlands from 1916 to present days.
• By accessing or using Dutchhelmets.nl, you warrant to Dutchhelmets.nl that you are legally capable of accessing and using Dutchhelmets.nl from your country of residence.
Information on Dutchhelmets.nl
• Dutchhelmets.nl is a non-political website dedicated to the study and collecting of helmets worn by the Armed Forces of the Netherlands from 1916 to present days. The intention of this website is to inform researchers, archivists and collectors of historical military memorabilia and Dutch helmets.
• Dutchhelmets.nl carries no affiliation whatsoever with any political ideology, especially of hate or intolerance. Any visitor to this site does so with the understanding that it is strictly for the purposes of historical collecting and research.
• Dutchhelmets.nl does not accept liability with regard to the published information.
• Please undertake that all details provided to Dutchhelmets.nl by visitors and published on Dutchhelmets.nl, will be correct.
• If you have any complaints, please direct them by using the contact form.
Modifications to Dutchhelmets.nl
• Dutchhelmets.nl reserves the right to change, correct, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Dutchhelmets.nl, or the content or services available through it, including access to Dutchhelmets.nl. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new items, including new information, will be subject to these terms.
• Please note that although Dutchhelmets.nl tries to ensure that the content of the website is accurate, Dutchhelmets.nl may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
Information provided to Dutchhelmets.nl
• Please ensure that information provided to Dutchhelmets.nl is accurate and complete.
• In addition, the following also applies to all messages, emails, ideas, suggestions, photographs, concepts or other material submitted to Dutchhelmets.nl:
o You must own or have the right to submit content for publication on Dutchhelmets.nl and all content submitted must be legal, honest, decent, truthful and complies with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and/or codes of practice;
o You must ensure that all content submitted to Dutchhelmets.nl does not infringe the copyright, design, privacy, publicity, data protection, trade mark, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party, nor be obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous or defamatory of any person or be otherwise unlawful;
o You must ensure that the content does not advertise or otherwise solicit for funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
• Dutchhelmets.nl has the right to monitor content and may edit, reject or remove content if it does not comply with the above and, in particular, Dutchhelmets.nl reserves the right to block incoming emails and other content if their content is, or may be inappropriate or otherwise does not comply with the terms.
• You grant Dutchhelmets.nl a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, edit and publish all content that you submit to Dutchhelmets.nl and in all other media in connection with advertising, marketing and public relations activities.
• You have sole responsibility for the content which you submit to Dutchhelmets.nl and you shall indemnify and keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Dutchhelmets.nl and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of content submitted by you to Dutchhelmets.nl.
• You warrant and undertake that you will not use Dutchhelmets.nl for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these terms, including without limitation the posting or transmitting of any libellous, defamatory, inflammatory or obscene material.
Applicability of published items and information
• Unless otherwise specified all content and materials published on Dutchhelmets.nl are presented solely for private, personal and non-commercial use.
• Dutchhelmets.nl has used their best endeavours to ensure that Dutchhelmets.nl complies with the national laws of the Netherlands. However, Dutchhelmets.nl makes no representations that the items and information on Dutchhelmets.nl are appropriate or available for use outside the Netherlands. Those who visit Dutchhelmets.nl from outside the Netherlands, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with own national and other applicable laws.
• Please note that the use of Dutchhelmets.nl is prohibited if it is contrary to, or infringes any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s).
Copyright and Monitoring
• The contents on Dutchhelmets.nl are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights.
• The owner of these rights is Dutchhelmets.nl, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on Dutchhelmets.nl are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Dutchhelmets.nl.
• You may download material from Dutchhelmets.nl for the sole purpose of using it as a resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from Dutchhelmets.nl including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
• Dutchhelmets.nl makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites accessed through Dutchhelmets.nl or which may link to Dutchhelmets.nl.
• Any other website accessible from Dutchhelmets.nl, is independent from Dutchhelmets.nl and Dutchhelmets.nl has no control over the content or availability of these websites.
• In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that Dutchhelmets.nl endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such a website and Dutchhelmets.nl shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource.
• Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
Linking to Dutchhelmets.nl and our linking terms
• You may only link to Dutchhelmets.nl with our express consent and written agreement. Any permission shall be in accordance with our linking terms.
• If you are permitted to link to Dutchhelmets.nl, you may only do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
• Dutchhelmets.nl reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
• The website from which you are linking from, must comply in all respects with our content standards
• If you wish to make any use of material on Dutchhelmets.nl other than that set out above and in our linking terms, please address your request by using the contact form.
• You also acknowledge that where Dutchhelmets.nl contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of your linked site or to those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Availability of our Website and Acceptable Use Policy
• Dutchhelmets.nl tries to keep the website available but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously, without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
• Please do not attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of Dutchhelmets.nl and, in particular, do not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
• You may use Dutchhelmets.nl only for lawful and informative purposes.
• You may not use Dutchhelmets.nl:
o In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
o In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
o For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
o To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards including as set out in this document or the provisions of these terms.
o To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
o To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• You also agree:
o Not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of Dutchhelmets.nl in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
o Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of Dutchhelmets.nl;
any equipment or network on which Dutchhelmets.nl is stored;
any software used in the provision of Dutchhelmets.nl;
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any other third party.
• These content standards apply to any and all content which you contribute to Dutchhelmets.nl, and to any interactive service associated with it.
• Comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must:
o Be accurate (where they state facts).
o Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
o Comply with applicable law from the country which they are posted.
• Contributions must not:
o Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
o Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
o Promote sexually explicit material or promote violence.
o Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
o Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
o Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
o Be likely to deceive any person. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
o Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence. Promote any illegal activity.
o Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
o Give the impression that they emanate from Dutchhelmets.nl, if this is not the case.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
• Dutchhelmets.nl may revise the acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Dutchhelmets.nl.
• Dutchhelmets.nl acts in good faith when providing or publishing any guidance, advice or comments. Dutchhelmets.nl shall not be responsible for the quality of advice, guidance or comments provided or published. You do not have to rely on any guidance, advice or comments from Dutchhelmets.nl and acknowledge that we have no liability whatsoever to any third party with respect to any such material, advice, guidance or comment on Dutchhelmets.nl. Accordingly, you acknowledge and accept that you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of Dutchhelmets.nl and use of or reliance on all information, guidance, advice or comment contained within it. Information or services are not displayed or presented as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing by Dutchhelmets.nl. Dutchhelmets.nl also promises that any service provided to you by Dutchhelmets.nl, will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
• Dutchhelmets.nl excludes all other implied terms, conditions, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to any information published on Dutchhelmets.nl or any information or service provided through Dutchhelmets.nl.
• Dutchhelmets.nl will do the best to ensure that all information published on Dutchhelmets.nl is accurate, but please note that all content on Dutchhelmets.nl is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of Dutchhelmets.nl and use of all information contained within it.
• You are responsible in ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use Dutchhelmets.nl. You also understand that Dutchhelmets.nl cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks when using or downloading from Dutchhelmets.nl.
• Dutchhelmets.nl may alter these terms from time to time and post the new version on Dutchhelmets.nl, following which all use of Dutchhelmets.nl will be governed by that version. You must check the terms on Dutchhelmets.nl regularly.
• You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement on these terms in reliance upon any statement, warranty or representation made by Dutchhelmets.nl or any other person and you irrevocably and unconditionally waive any rights to claim damages and/or to rescind these terms and conditions by reason of any misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in the terms to use Dutchhelmets.nl.
• These terms and conditions and your use of Dutchhelmets.nl are governed by Netherlands law and for our exclusive benefit you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Netherlands, waiving any objection to forum. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall prevent us from commencing or pursuing proceedings in any other jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not. This is to enable us to consider our position with regard to users from various jurisdictions and to restrict our exposure to a multiplicity of jurisdictions.
Notices and Written Communications
• When using Dutchhelmets.nl, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
• All notices to Dutchhelmets.nl shall be given by using the contact form.
• All notices from Dutchhelmets.nl shall be given to you at the email address you provided in the contact form.
Copyright Dutchhelmets©. Alle rechten voorbehouden / All rights reserved